- Awareness programme for plastic free Sundarban at various markets in different ranges of Indian Sundarban in 2019
- Snake awareness programs at JFMC areas of different ranges of Indian Sundarban in 2019
- Awareness programme on Fishing Cats in Bhangor
- Awareness programme on Mangroves on the Banomahotsob Day at Jhharkhali, Sundarban in 2019
- We imparted a Refreshers course to Nature Guides of Indian Sundarbans under Sundarban Tiger Reserve during 2017-18
Not only the forests, the forest-fringe localities of Sundarban are also immensely bio-diverse. Apart from the tiger-human conflict, the locals often encounter with the lesser cats and snakes on a regular basis. To reduce this conflict and make people aware of the importance of wildlife for Sundarban’s survival, the forest department arranged several awareness campaigns in both North and South 24 Parganas and we executed these campaigns by providing posters, miking and interacting with local people. We perform these awareness campaigns in regular intervals to reduce the gap of knowledge regarding the importance of these species in the ecosystem and hope to succeed by motivating the local people to conserve the diversity.